Teach undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral researchers practical applications of chemistry and physics concepts within the laboratory setting since 1988.
- M. A. Armstrong, 2006-present
- C. D. Grant, 2006-present
- T. J. Norman, 2004-2005, LLNL (currently a staff member, Stanford Research Institute)
- J. C. Crowhurst, 2001-2003, LLNL (currently a staff member at LLNL)
- A. P. Esposito, 2000-2002, LLNL (currently with a private company
in D. C.)
- Graduate Student (thesis advisor):
- W.B. Montgomery, 2002-present, LLNL & UCB (PhD candidate at UC
- W.B. Montgomery, 2002-present, LLNL & UCB (PhD candidate at UC Berkeley)
- Undergraduate Students:
- C. E. Young, 2000-2003, LLNL & UCD (now with Brookhaven National Lab)
- E. K. Hart, 2004, LLNL & Harvey Mudd College (currently junior undergraduate at Harvey Mudd College)
- B. Rapoport, 2001, LLNL (currently PhD candidate at Harvard College, School of Health Sciences & Technology)
- S. Verbridge 2001 at LLNL (now a PhD candidate at Cornel University, Department of Physics)
Mentor technical staff on development and application of laser systems and experiments including, optics, associated instrumentation, programming, and high-pressure technology.
Classroom lecturer and laboratory instructor, UW, chemistry department, 1988-93.
Ph.D., Physical Chemistry, University of Washington, Seattle,
B.S., Chemistry, Minor in Physics, Illinois Institute of Technology, 1988
Staff Chemist, Founder of High-Pressure Material Science Group, Principal Investigator, Equation of State and Reaction Chemistry of Supercritical Fluids and Energetic Materials,
Chemical Sciences Division